the times they are a changin'...

...and so is my blog!  lately i've been doing a lot of thinking about life, careers, healthy practices, how to grow, and what i want each day to look like.  i feel like the new season has brought with it the opportunity to make some changes - good changes.

as with any change, i'm not sure exactly what i hope the outcome to be nor what the end result will actually look like {if you can really call anything an end result}.  i do know that life is not stagnant.  it's constantly flowing and we're happiest when we can be flexible enough to adapt with it.  one of the things in my life which is ready to be modified is this blog.  it has always been my happy place where i can chronicle my adventures, make note of my favorite things, and build a community of friends all over the world.  i still want my blog to be this, but i'm at the point where i'm ready to expand the things in my life, including the ole blog.  i don't want it to simply be a mish-mash of stuff, but a more organized place for finding inspiration.  

of course "inspiration" is a pretty broad term, so let me define that a little more clearly.  i want my blog to help inspire all of us {myself included} to choose healthy practices for our lives, not just physically but emotionally and socially as well.  i've always thought i would eventually create a blog for my therapy practice in the future, but why wait?  life is hard and moves a mile a minute.  taking the time out of your day to read blogs should be uplifting, encouraging, inspiring, and FUN!  i want to make sure my blog can help provide these things for me and you.

for the most part, my blog will still have the same sorts of things it has always had, but there will be a few changes happening over the next few weeks.  i'm developing some new series, moving things around, and continuing to work on the design of my blog.  i'm so excited about this and i hope my little corner of the blogosphere will bring even more smiles to your day after i do a bit of remodeling. 


****

aaaand, today i'm really excited because after 10 days of being apart, the mister is finally coming home from north carolina!!  i loved living alone all those years before we got committed, and i've made awesome use of my time at home these past couple of weeks, but i am definitely ready for him to come back.  i've decided that trips apart are healthy for a couple, but maybe more like a weekend at a time?  a ten day trip is just too damn long!


{photo}

have an amazing monday!

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.