My Boys and Their Girls

It's late, and I don't have time to write much tonight, but I thought I'd share a few pictures of my boys and their girls.


My older son is home again now, but he has been away on a short vacation.  He was visiting his girlfriend and her family who live in New Jersey.  I haven't yet met this girl except to talk to her through Skype.  She seems very sweet.  I do know she makes my son very happy which is all I need to know.  


They took short trips to New York and to Pennsylvania together while he was there.  Here are a few pictures they shared with me.


in front of the Liberty Bell

posing in front of NBC studios

in front of New York Public Library (I think they took this picture for me.)


I thought this one was very sweet. 

These last two taken at a toy store made me laugh.


My other son's girlfriend graduated from high school this past weekend.  We went to the ceremony and then to her graduation party afterwards.  She graduated with honors and was in the top 10 percent of her class.  I felt as proud of her as if she were my own.

She is standing in front with the others in the top ten percent of the class here in this picture.

Because her mom is employed by the schools, she was the one to hand her daughter her diploma.

walking back to her seat, diploma in hand

a big smile from the graduate

My younger son and his girl.

at the graduation party

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.