Neighborhood Views

I didn't blog last week, but I did find time to take a few pictures to share with you.  You can click on them to enlarge them if you want to see more details.


The ground under the trees in the park has a carpet of white that looks like snow.




Thankfully, it is NOT snow, but is a carpet of these little white flowers instead.



I caught this squirrel off guard stealing food from a bird feeder.  When he realized I was there, he scampered off to this tree.  Then he peeked around the trunk to scold me for taking his picture.




The dark colored trees in this picture behind the blossoming white ones are crabapple trees.  Just today I noticed that they are now starting to open up with pink blossoms.  I didn't get over to take a picture of them, but I hope to do so in the next day or so.  The next few photos show some of the color I found around my neighborhood.














I'm so glad to see that the trees are finally starting to get their new green leaves.




This is the magnolia tree from a previous post.  I like the contrast of it next to the skinny, pointed pine trees.


This is a view looking down my street.  You can't see my house here, but the first tree you see on the left side there is one of the maple trees in my front yard. 


These bleeding hearts are growing along the driveway of the folks who own the magnolia tree.


In the same spot where I saw a single bunny not too long ago, this time around I saw two.  I bet before long there will be more than two in the area!


You know me, always looking at the sky and always looking for the silver lining.  I was lucky enough to find one on this particular day.

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.