Happy Mother's Day (Truly Grateful Series)


my sons then and now




my mom in her younger days


my mom and my sons 

This was my first Mother's Day without my Mom.  It didn't seem right to not be able to see her today.  I am very lucky to have had her in my life, though, and I have very happy memories from my childhood and down through the years.  She gave me so much and did so much for me over my lifetime that I can never repay.  All I can do is pay the love she gave me forward to my sons as best I can.  My sons are treasured gifts to me.  I have been richly blessed.  I hope you all had a happy Mother's Day.


Lord, for Mother's Day and the relationship it honors between mothers and their children, for my Mom, and for my sons, please let me be truly grateful.

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.