Doubly Blessed

I'm doubly blessed.  Two of my blogging friends have both passed on this blogging award to me.  Thank you, Mountain Mama and JL Dodge!!




Of course, now I feel like dancing! I've seen this video several places recently. Thanks to my friend Cary from the blog List of the Day who shared it with me first.  Thanks to my friend Sandy too, who also posted this.  Just in case you have missed it, for whatever reason, I thought I'd post it here.  


This is a T-mobile commercial and spoof of this video done with some talented look-a-likes in honor of the soon-to-happen royal wedding. This made me laugh.  I hope you enjoy it too. 



Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.