Colors of Easter Weekend

I thought I'd share some bits of color from my weekend.  The yellow forsythia bushes are popping out all over.  These bushes with their bright cheery yellow are one of my favorite signs of spring.








I found lots of these little purplish-blue flowers hiding in the grass too.


These white flowers are growing near the park. It was very windy here yesterday, so it was difficult to get a good picture.  The petals were blowing in all directions.




On the ground under the tall trees in the park there is a carpet of little white flowers and some taller yellow flowers. 


 This is what the white flowers look like.




The yellow flowers look like this.




We've had some colorful skies this weekend too.


  











Oh yeah, the bruise on my arm, although faded, is still pretty colorful from my failed attempt at donating blood too!! HA HA HA!  No need to worry, though.  It is feeling fine.  It just looks like it would hurt, but it doesn't.




Oh look, there's the Easter Bunny!




I hope you all have had a colorful weekend and a Happy Easter!


Popular posts from this blog

Blackened Scallops with Pasta

Animals

Jenny Mccarthy Pictures