VHS Finds IV


Firewalker

I typically don't buy VHS copies of films that have been released on DVD, but this cover just caught me at the right time. Plus, it's some shit I'd never drop coin for on DVD.

Wasting some time at a used bookstore the other day before work, I first saw the Cannon Pictures logo, then the MEDIA logo as I turn to the front.

Add in Mr. Norris and Mr. Gossett, and I'm sold. I'm sure it's a total ripoff of Indiana Jones, but I thought more of the old Stuart Whitman film Treasure of the Amazon that I reviewed here back in October 2009. Should be fun even if lame.

I really should hook up my VCR soon.

Little fun things like that in my personal life have become about as rare as my blog posts.

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.