Thank You, Thank You Very Much!

I have some blog business to tend to today.  I have a couple of folks I want to thank for their kindness.

First of all, I'd like to thank Paige who writes the blog, Paradise Valley 2...Hell's Mountain and over the edge. Paige gave me this lovely Summer Blog Award that you see below.  Doesn't that picture make you wish you could just go and spend a day at the beach?  She has some fun things planned for her readers during the month of April, especially for those who like poetry.

                             

Paige sometimes makes me laugh with her blog, and other times she teaches me something new.  She also writes some wonderful poetry.  If you have time, stop over and tell her hello.  I'm sure she will be glad to meet you!  Thank you, Paige!   

I'd like to pass this award on to whoever is reading this who would like to take it home with them and put it up on their blogging mantel.  If you're reading my blog, you're a winner in my book!  HA!  (Paige made up her own rules when she gave me this blog award, so I thought I'd do the same.  I know she will forgive me.)


I'd also like to thank Ryan who writes the blog, Scotland Here And Now.  Ryan recently held a giveaway and his wee son drew my name out as the winner!  The book you see below, Edinburgh City of the Dead, was my prize.  Thank you, Ryan!


As you might guess, Ryan writes about all things Scotland on his blog from travel to history to tall tales.  Ryan has a good sense of humor, knows how to share a laugh, and may occasionally pull your leg a bit with his stories and photos, but it is all in good fun and always entertaining. Stop by and say hello to Ryan if you have a minute.  I'm sure he will give you a warm welcome if you do. 


Now you know I like to include music every once in a while on my blog posts so here's an odd but cheery little gem to go along with today's "thank you" theme  titled, "Thank You Very Much."  


The group singing this song is called "The Scaffold."  According to Wikipedia, "The Scaffold were a comedy, poetry and music trio from Liverpool, England, consisting of Mike McGear (real name Peter Michael McCartney, the brother of Paul McCartney), Roger McGough and John Gorman."  


If you listen to this song, it may get stuck in your head for the rest of the day.  You can't say I didn't warn you!   Watch for the white suits near the end---good for a laugh. 


Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.