Lemon Ricotta Cookies

Even though there's still snow on the ground, the skies in North Central Montana are sunny and bright. So, why not have some sunny lemon cookies to go with the weather!

These cookies from Giada are cake-like. The recipe called to put two tablespoons of dough on a parchment lined sheet, but the cookies were so big! On subsequent batches, I only used one tablespoon of dough and they were a better size. Giada also gives us a recipe for a lemon glaze to top these cookies, but my gardener and I like less sweet cookies, so I left it off.

I made homemade ricotta to include in these cookies. Ricotta is so easy to make, there's really no reason to buy the stuff in the plastic tub anymore. I'll have the post up for the ricotta soon.

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

I'm linking this to BSI (Blogger Secret Ingredient) which is hosted this week by Heather of Girlichef.

Get the recipe here!

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.