i'm nobody's fool.

tomorrow is april fool's day, otherwise known as The Day I Don't Believe Anything Anybody Says At. All.  
for example...

april 1, 2010
cashier: that latte will be $4.50 please.
me: haha... yeah, right.  got it fella. [wink, wink]
barista: no really,... you owe me $4.50.
me: hee! heeee! that's a good one! [nudge, nudge]
barista: SECURITY!

i come off as just plain ornery, but really, i don't like to be had.  i like to do the... hadding?


so let me hear it, any awesome april fool's jokes you or someone you know pulled?  i promise you don't have to admit that it was a joke pulled on you.  it could just be some prank that happened to your "friend," you know?  ;)


my favorite is a prank that my old boss's husband did when he was young {i think he was actually in law school at the time, so you know, he was a real smart guy}.  he and several buddies snuck into another friend's house and filled the commode with boiling water and multiple jello packets.  sure enough, by the time their friend got home 6 hours later, the toilet was FULL of solidified jello!!  


so awesome.  which of course, made me think of this clip:


i sure have been referencing the office a lot lately haven't i? i guess it's a part of my grieving michael scott process.
anyhow, in my search for this video, i found a tutorial on how to put office supplies in jello, just in case you need something to do at work tomorrow.  
so funny!

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.