Thoughts on The Piano Teacher

-Isabelle Huppert shrinks your balls.

-Shitshitshit that scene in the bathroom SHIT. That was just fucking unpleasant. I mean, I can handle most vagina-adjacent mutilation in cinema, but this was fucking...

-Speaking from modern sensibilities, I can easily call Black Swan a spiritual prequel. I mean, had Nina been a piano player who didn't end like she did, she might've grown to be Huppert. We already see the releasing of unconventional sexuality and physical altercations with her mother. Nina can't stay innocent forever, but she's unaccustomed and ill-prepared for healthy adulthood, and, we might imagine, not in possession of enough of an education to pursue any alternative field, or live apart from her mother.

-Right. So.

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.