Thoughts on My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?

-Michael Shannon, despite the Oscar nomination, remains the most under appreciated actor in Hollywood. Okay? Okay.

-Also, Udo Kier is the greatest actorly remnant of the German New Wave. Like, this is what he said in an interview with the AV Club, about an IMDb error:

AVC: You’re listed on IMDb in Moscow On The Hudson as “Gay Man On Street (uncredited).” What was that all about?

UK: I cannot answer you, because it’s totally unknown to me what you just asked me, and also very boring.

-A police procedural used as a tool for the twisted vision of Herzog and, to a lesser extent, Lynch. I mean, it's a warped combination of their trademarks: the terror beneath suburbia, love of nature, descent into madness, non-regional animals in unusual places, Grace Zabrinski.

-Honestly, I had to do homework while watching this, and before I can actually give a good review, I need to watch it properly. So...yeah.

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.