Old videos games get existential scary (LINKS!)

Oh, I know, I've been terrible about linkage lately, but fuck that noise, I got shit to do. Now, though, I've properly failed at least three tests, and I'm good to motherfucking go.

-Sugary tells all you old people what fer.

-Univarn on the art of background noise.

-The Film Doctor's shittiest films of 2010. But don't give up hope, guy. We still have a month of prestige left.

-Many moons ago (like, two weeks), DC Girl went off on the Sucker Punch trailer. While I can't say I disagree with any of her (hilarious) (ahem) points, ROBOT NINJAS!

-Sadako tells Sex and the City 2 as it was meant to be told.

-Rachel and Jess of Reel Insight discuss Ben Foster, presumably (I haven't listened yet, but I will, so shut up).

-Nicholas' (Nicholas's?) five favorite servers.

-There are many, many people who are able to see Black Swan. I am not one of them. I'd like to make a point of not linking any of you lucky, metropolitan dicks.

-FLETCH HAD A BABY!

-Dope outlines gifts to give people you don't hate enough to shit on their plastic Santa.

-Acidemic on the beards of The Road et Winter's Bone.

-Pussy Goes Grr on Eric Roehmer. Who I should probably be familiar with.

-As always, its not because I don't love you. I just love them more.

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.