Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's in the Air

It snowed today.  Since the day after Thanksgiving, our local Chamber of Commerce has been piping Christmas music out over our downtown square during daytime shopping hours.  The Christmas decorations are up at the library.  It's cold outside.  Yes, the air definitely has the feel of Christmas to it.


I haven't played any music for you for  a while.  This seemed like a good one to play for you today.  There are a few different versions of this going around.  This particular one calls this event a Random Act of Culture.  I like that.  It appeals to me.  


I love this song. Two things happen to me when I hear this song.  I get chills, and I well up with tears.  I'm not sure why this song moves me in this way, but it does.  It always has.  I wish I could have been there when this video was made.