I've been just terrible, darlings

All this Netflixing, I've completely neglected by ever-growing collection of unwatched DVDs. Les horreur!

Now, with the arrival of Inception (an unexpected early CCCCCCCCCCCCChanukah (basically hack out that first syllable) gift from my newly-appreciated mother), I find myself having to clear out this specific space where I keep all of them. And now, I leave it to YOU, gentle literate peoples, to decide what I watch next. This is important.

Of course, a poll will go up once I weed through the initially eliminated. Ahem.

Three Colors: Red
Pistol Opera
Capturing rhe Friedmans
Breathless
Kiss Me, Stupid
Vera Drake
Karmic Mahjong
4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days
Broken Flowers
Alfred Hitchcock collection
Masters of Horror Collection
Interview
All About Eve
Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
The Valley of the Dolls
The Inn of the Sixth Happiness
Interview
Lethal Weapon
Masters of Mayhem collection
The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
Jack Nicholsan: Cult Classics
Bela Lugosi: King of the Undead
Gorehouse Greats Collection

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.