gratitude!

this week i am so ridiculously grateful for...

+ the season of cookies!

+ the amazing and wonderful blog that is  daily pep talk from a best friend, and
the beautiful anna from little reminders of love for introducing me to it ~ they're both making the world a better place!

+ finally tackling one of those big things on my list which i had put off for weeks {phew!}

+ inspiration from scoutie girl to unplug, and then getting myself to actually do it {new rule ~ if i don't have a specific purpose to be online, i log off. so much harder than i thought it would be, but so worth it!}

+ all the great things i've been doing with my life when i'm not online.

+ these free recipe cards, and crow and canary for tweeting about them.

+ embracing my dreams, sharing them with others {boy that's tough}, and no one laughing at me for any of it {take that inner critic!}

+ getting "wiggled" by blair of wild & precious, how great is that?! you should definitely check out her blog - it's gorgeous and oh so fun!

+ the stars aligning and gaining some clarity from the universe.

+ another holiday party this weekend, yay!

+ all the sweet little birds that hang out in our courtyard.

+ my wonderful family and friends, including all of my blogger friends! you guys are the greatest!

+ aaaannddd... this photograph!  isn't it THE best?!  found here.





what are you grateful for on this last weekend before christmas?

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.