gratitude!

it has been a fantastic week and i have so much to be thankful for!

****

* getting most of the christmas gifts for my loved ones made, planned, & purchased {no day before gift planning for me this year - woohoo!}.

* rocking the parallel parking all by myself {and becoming more comfortable driving again in general}.

* the super cold weather, which was the perfect opportunity to pull out my favorite cozy coat and hat!



* our christmas tree. it makes our house smell so dreamy! plus the twinkly lights at night make our home feel magical.

* chai lattes, which i may or may not have kept hidden from the mister. i worked hard to stop my addiction, but it just feels so right!

* my husband making me laugh first thing in the morning by doing an impression of beaker singing muse. [long dreamy sigh...] that guy is awesome!

* the super warm days that came at the end of this week! now i can wear my favorite dress, found at my favorite thrift shop on haight street {dear san francisco, i miss you terribly and you will always have my heart!}.




* 100+ followers! i am thrilled to be meeting so many great people through my blog and i feel so honored that i have so many followers. i love how we can use blogging as a way to spread positivity, information, and friendship. i'm so grateful for each one of YOU!


what are you thankful for this week?

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.