If You Need Me, You'll Know Where to Find Me

Not too long ago, I showed you this picture of a pretty tree in my neighbor's yard.



Well, now that tree looks like this,


and after all the high winds we have had this week, my back yard just to the right of this tree looks like this.


My front yard, not to be outdone, looks like this.


Can you see all of those leaves on the ground?  It looks like I'm going to be spending the weekend with a rake in my hand.

While I am out there raking, I've left a couple of things here in this post for you to do.

First, if you'd like to, you can listen to my son's string quintet play the song, "Michelle."  He's the one standing  up in the back on the right playing the double bass.


Second, you can look at a pretty drop leaf table or two, or check out what is for sale at any of the stores under the CSN name to see if there is anything there that you might like to buy with a $55.00 gift certificate.  

Why am I suggesting you do this?  I am suggesting it because the CSN Stores would once again like me to give a $55.00 gift certificate to one of YOU!  The gift certificate does not cover any shipping costs but you can use it on ANY product from ANY one of their sites, and many of their items have free shipping.  

Also, with apologies to my readers elsewhere, this certificate can only be used by those from the United States or Canada.  Those from Canada, be forewarned, you may have to pay international shipping costs if you are the winner.  Those are the details.  

In order to enter the giveaway, just leave a comment on this post before 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, November 3.  I will choose a winner using the site www.random.org.  Good luck to everyone.  I hope you have a nice weekend!  I'll be out raking leaves.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg