A Duet in Church

   My son has been doing well with his music.  The string quintet he is in performed at a birthday party at the local country club for an 80-year-old's birthday recently and also at a local fundraising event.  They are booked in the near future for a wedding and three different Christmas events. (One of the Christmas events happens to be at our local library.  I can't imagine how the group managed to get booked there!  *Looking at the sky, and whistling innocently*)  He is also keeping busy with the Toledo Youth Symphony, and his high school orchestra too.  

   I wanted to share with you this video of a duet he did with his girlfriend at her church with him on the upright bass (also called the double bass) and her on her violin.  It is called, "Concertante."  I missed the very beginning because the usher came around with the collection plate right at that moment, and I had to fumble in my purse for an offering instead of have the camera running.  Oops!  Ha ha ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Blackened Scallops with Pasta

Animals

Jenny Mccarthy Pictures