Bigger and Bigger and Bigger!

Quite a while back, I posted about all the additions that they made to our local hospital.  I thought at the time, that they were done with adding on to it.  I was wrong. (Well, imagine that!!)  You can read one of my earlier posts about it here if you are interested.


They added on another whole section on the back as you see here.  


The sun was going down when I took this picture and shining directly on these walls.  It made them look a sort of gold color in this picture, but they are actually a light green.  


This side of the addition has part of the green up, but there is still some of the black under layer that needs to be covered.  


That concrete in the front there is our new helicopter pad for the patients brought in or taken out by helicopter.


This is a better picture of the helicopter pad.  That building across the street is our local medical group where many of our town doctors have their offices.


This side shows the green color better of the walls.  They are still finishing putting in the windows.  You can see two here that just have plastic over them.


In my earlier post, part of this was yellow and part was black.  You can see it is all green now.  The brown brick part is the original hospital.  The orange part is some of the earlier addition that they did.


I am still not used to this orange and green together.  I just don't care for it much.  It is a very pretty building inside, though.  Some of my readers may remember how it looked inside the atrium where the City Orchestra played a while back.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg