Relationships

Miley Cyrus' Relationships
At the end of 2007, Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth
broke up with her boyfriend of two years, Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. Miley Cyrus told Seventeen magazine that she and Jonas had been dating for two years and "were in love", but were "fighting a lot" by the end. After the break-up, Cyrus says that she initially "rebell[ed] against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."

In February 2008, Miley Cyrus and her friend Mandy Jiroux opened a YouTube account and began posting videos of what they called The Miley and Mandy Show. The show, described as a "YouTube hit," is said to be filmed for fun by Cyrus and Jiroux and to be entirely their work, with Cyrus and Jiroux editing the footage together.

Miley Cyrus filed a petition to have her name changed to "Miley Ray Cyrus", her middle name reflecting that of her paternal grandfather's, on March 18, 2008. The change became official on May 1, 2008.

In June 2009 Miley Cyrus ended her nine month relationship with model Justin Gaston shortly before flying to Georgia to film The Last Song.[129] While filming later that month, Cyrus began dating her co-star in The Last Song, Australian actor Liam Hemsworth. She later called him her "first serious boyfriend".

In August 2010, it was confirmed that Miley Cyrus' relationship with Hemsworth had ended. Miley Cyrus and Hemsworth were seen together a month later, and are reportedly back together.

The following amazing "EVERYTHING " by MCForRealzzz


A few minutes to catch up with amazing fans =]

Ahh Miley your absolutly amazing and we (all your true fans) will always stand by you ! Dont let haters get you down because we love you so much your awesome! like if you agree!

Miley your gorgeous, your amazing, my inspiration, my idle, my everything, my world. You always bring me up on a rainy day, never let me down. I love you forever and always. I have like everything of yours. I love all of your music videos and songs, I know every word to them. You are so beautiful, amazing, gorgeous. Mine forever. I love you.

Like this if you think this is true and you agree?♥

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.