Here's Something That Will Make You Want to Dance!



Well, apparently the folks at the CSN stores really like my readers.  They like you so much, in fact, that they want me to give one of you another gift certificate.  This time they want me to give someone reading this blog a $55 gift certificate to use at any one of their stores.  That ought to make you feel like dancing!

You can buy all sorts of things at their stores, everything from a drop leaf table to shoes to items for your kids and pets to home decor and much more.  They have over 200 stores so the selection is large.  Click on those links and check it out.  See if there is anything listed there that you might like to purchase with a $55 gift certificate.  If there is, leave a comment on this post before 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, October 1st. 

I will enter each person who leaves a comment here into the drawing, assigning you each a number. I will then choose one of you using the random number generator at www.random.org to pick a winner.  I will count every one just once so everyone has a fair and equal chance.  I will be holding a second giveaway, identical to this one on my other blog, though, so you can also enter over there, if you wish.

Here is the "fine print" as it were, although I'm keeping it the same size as the rest of the print so you'll know all the rules.  The gift certificate is good at any of the CSN stores.  It can not be used towards shipping costs, though, so keep that in mind.  There are many items that have free shipping if you shop carefully.  The giveaway is open only to those in the United States and Canada.  Those in Canada may have to pay international shipping costs, so keep that in mind too.  I apologize to my readers who are outside of the United States and Canada.  These are the rules from CSN stores, not from me.

So there you have it.  It's very simple.  If you'd like to be entered in this giveaway, just leave a comment below on this post.  Everyone who comments will be entered.  After the contest is over, I will announce the winner who will have 24 hours to contact me before I choose someone else.  Good luck to everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.