Oh, god, they're hideous!

Tell me, guy who photoshopped this picture to such gross lengths: can we not agree that Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp have aged extremely well? Are we really at a stage where we have to airbrush publicity stills of movies starring very prolific actors because they're over 29?

Terribly sorry I've not written anything to sufficiently blow your minds, as I often do (ahem). I've been busy moping about the less-than-two-weeks-impending school year, in which I will continue my run of mediocre grades and slight social pariah. So yeah. In honor of such, I'm, like, talking about the best high school movies. So...suggestions, take it to the comments, yo.

(now, I know I did this one other time, and I forgot to actually write the post, but fuck you, I have a reason for this! Don't back sass me!)

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg