Thoughts on Play Misty for Me

-Yes, well...not nearly as scary as it was hyped to be. I mean, certainly Clint Eastwood is fine, if laughably unnatural-looking in suede pants and fucking sidebars, but I didn't find Jessica Walter creepy so much as annoying and, yes, occasionally batshit insane. As per the seventies, lots of shots showing off their location budget, lots of long, lumbering walks in down the street, weird sex where the girl is practically tearing the skin off of the guy's back.

-I hate the song 'Misty'. I despise it.

-If Clint Eastwood were a radio jockey, it would be for hardcore country music. Wanna know what that is? No you don't.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg