this is it!

well, this is my last post until next week after the move. we load up the truck tomorrow morning and drive down to l.a. saturday, finally moving in sunday. phew! there's still so much to do, but i know it will all get done.

it feels so weird to be leaving san francisco. so much has happened here - great friendships, a blossoming relationship with my fiance, a career change, crazy parties, adventurous street festivals, mind-blowing concerts, and a multitude of other memories. i'll miss you san francisco! you will always and forever be my home.


{photo from here}

next time you see me i'll be blogging from los angeles! i hope you all have a great weekend and we would love all your positive moving thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg