my first tattoo!

that's right folks! that super secret surprise that i didn't want to mention last friday was my tattoo appointment. i wasn't sure if the design was going to be finished in time for my appointment so i didn't want to say anything, but everything worked out perfectly and i got it!

my new friend is a little tree swallow taking flight. it represents everything that happened to me over the past 5 years living in san francisco, all the ways that i've grown, and my free spirit.


i went to clio sady at the diving swallow tattoo in oakland. i had seen some of her designs online and then i met a barista at ritual coffee with awesome tattoos clio had done, so it was settled.
clio is awesome! a great artist, super easy to work with around designs, and very gentle in the chair.
it actually didn't hurt at all! i know that it depends greatly on where you get a tattoo on your body, but i only felt a slight scratching as she was doing it.
peice of cake!


i love my little bird. simple, sweet, free-spirited!

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg