Meeting a Blogging Friend!

My friend and fellow blogger, Diana, sent me a message that she was going to be passing by my little town.  She wanted to know if I would be free to join her and her husband for lunch.  I was delighted at this opportunity to meet her and gladly accepted her invitation.  She very generously prepared and brought a picnic lunch of chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, and her homemade Cowboy Cookies for the three of us.  Everything was delicious!


I borrowed a camera so that I could take pictures of our get-together.  Diana's husband, Larry, took this picture of Diana and me in the shelter where we had our picnic in the park.




Diana and her husband are celebrating their thirtieth wedding anniversary today!  Isn't that remarkable!  In honor of their anniversary, they are taking a vacation trip which happened to bring them to my part of Ohio.  It was so much fun to sit and chat with Diana and her husband while we ate our lunch.  This is a picture of Diana and Larry.




We met at the park where I like to walk.  She thought it was fun to see in person the place she has seen so frequently on my blog.  The weather was perfect today with sunny blue skies and mild temperatures.  I wish I would have had time to take a walk with Diana and show her the entire park, but unfortunately, I was on my lunch hour from work and had limited time to spend.  


With our red hair and freckles, it almost seemed to me that Diana and I looked like sisters.




In addition to bringing lunch, Diana also brought me a gift.  She brought me chocolate and a lovely, quilted yellow bookmark that she had made for me.  Obviously, she knows what I like!




The time went all too quickly, and then it was time for me to say goodbye and get back to work.  It was so much fun to meet Diana and her husband after having met through blogging.  Although she also lives in Ohio, she lives on the east side of the state while I live on the west side.  I am so pleased that she invited me to join them for lunch today.  Thank you, Diana!  Happy 30th Anniversary to you and Larry!  




Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg