miss kimbirdy's neighborhood!

now that i've decided to move, i've begun to get nostalgic about the littlest things around me. i've lived in san francisco for the past 5 years and this place has felt more like home than any other place i've lived. i'm going to miss it so much!
Bah!
so i thought i would share some of the little things i've been noticing in my neighborhood:

pretty trees!
old-timey cars.
a pretty garage near haight street.

my local library....unfortunately closed for repairs, but still the cutest in the city.

i see these guys all over. it's such a clever business idea.

the pretty panhandle, a mere 2 blocks from my front door.

a giant teepee in a neighbor's yard {view through a hole in the fence}.

my neighbors recently repainted their window to look like a piet mondrian painting.

when i first moved into my apartment this was a bar-stool store and a giant parrot lived in the garage. then plant it earth took over and commissioned a gorgeous mural. i watched the hipster artist paint that over the course of months and it was so exciting to watch the process as it developed.

okay, that's all for now.
thanks everyone for humoring me as i go through the bittersweet process that is moving! now i'm going to sip some tea and remind myself of all the wonderful things
i'll love in my new neighborhood {whatever that ends up being}.

what do you love about your neighborhood?

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg