j'adore!

one of my favorite bloggers ever, the lovely erin from pughs' news, has started her own beautiful tumblr page, j'adore!

it's full of so many amazingly dreamy photos.
see?:


instant happiness for all occasions!

***

thanks to everyone for your well-wishes yesterday! i really took it easy.
here's how i did on my get healthy to-do list:
drink gallons of water? check.
take those vitamins and airborne? check.
pee every 15 min? for sure check.
sleep for 13 hours? check, and please don't hate me.
laugh till i fall out of my chair watching old SNL episodes on netflix making me overwhelmingly happy and all those icky germs annihilated? check and check!


and a bunch of you asked where I got the blue dress from my last post. it's actually a dress i ordered from lulu's, one of my favorite stores. i've spent a dangerous amount of time on that website, so be careful! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg