Watched DVD: Serving Sara


Watched DVD: Serving Sara (Reginald Hudlin, 2002). French title Au Service de Sara. I'd actually seen it before, on a plane I think. Matthew Perry is... well, Matthew Perry. Elizabeth Hurley is as beautiful as ever (favorite quote: once asked by a journalist on the red carpet what her favorite food was, she replied "I don't eat."), but let's face it, she's never going to revolutionize the art of acting. She's not even given many opportunities in this movie to deliver a bit of British Camp. I like her pink Stetson, trailer trash t-shirt and kilt. It's a rather poor comedy, really; very occasionally funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg