It's Almost Here!

The New Year that is! Today is going to be a great day because:

*Dannon's flying home this afternoon!

*I found an awesome little dress for ringing in the New Year!

*We are not definite on our party plans tonight but it will definitely be with some of my favorite people!

*And Dannon and I will finally be having our Christmas gift-swap together!{here are my gifts for D. he hid my gifts in my closet instead of at his house just to torture me!}

I'm so inspired by many of your resolutions for the new year. I usually don't do resolutions because I don't like being tied down. :) But I think maybe I'll come up with some good goals to accomplish in the New Year.

Hope everyone has a super fun time ending 2009 and starting 2010! See you all next year!

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg