In Search Of The Front Yard

Do you remember not too long ago I showed you how the tree in my front yard looked? It was still full of green leaves.
Well, now that same tree looks like this.

And the front yard looks like this.

The back yard here and the yard at my mother's house look the same way.

My husband has gone to Chicago for the weekend. My son has plans with his friends to go bowling and to a Halloween party. So, I think I better put my hoodie on, get outside, and do some dancing with a rake to see if I can find the grass again.


While I am out there, here are some guys from the Czech Republic doing a rake dance for you which I'm sure will be more entertaining than watching me rake leaves.

Actually, it is more like a percussion instrument performance than a dance, in my opinion, and they are using what looks to me like garden rakes instead of leaf rakes, but it will have to do.



I wonder what I would look like wearing yellow capri pants, black boots, a white shirt and a red kerchief around my neck? I don't think I could pull off the look quite as well as these guys manage to do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure if I tried to do what they are doing, I would knock myself in the head with the stick (or whatever it is called) that they use to hit the rake and end up with a big goose egg bump for my troubles.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg