Things I Cannot Believe I Have to Say in my Classroom

I say things every day that shock me and make me laugh. A lot of them are from one person. There's always one....She's a sweetie, except going through early puberty, so there are a lot of mood swings (more than the usual). She has autism and is still "in her head" a lot. I am trying to get her in touch with me as much as I can so we can actually accomplish something. She drives me crazy but at the same time, she does so many funny things, and is so loving at times, that I have to just love her. She is nonverbal but finds plenty of ways to let us know what she wants. Plus, she is the loudest kid for being the least verbal! Ha!

Volume 2 coming later, after this week's shenanigans.

  • Stop licking the glass!
  • Don't lick me, either!
  • Put your clothes back on!
  • Move along kids, move along. No students in HERE only wearing diapers because they've taken up defiant stripping.
  • Eat that pureed hot dog. (Followed by: OK, you know what? That's gross. I won't make you eat that. At least there were apricots on the menu today and those aren't bad pureed.)
  • TAKE those hands OUT of the urinal! Oh we are so washing our hands.
  • Please remove your nametag/crayon/shirt/alphabet card from your mouth. Here, use your chewy instead.
  • Try not to grope me.
  • Could you please not grab my butt?
  • Knock off the Joker laugh please.
  • Do not giggle and say "that's not me" EVERY SINGLE DAY when we identify names at circle time.
  • Please don't run us over.
  • Fingers out! No fingers should go in ANY....uh...anythings.
  • Hmm. You have Wednesday underwear in your locker as backup. Well, better than nothing, even though it's Friday.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg