OMGMYPETMONSTERRINGOMG

I saw this on skullbrain and think it is absolutely awesome! Mishka x Lamour Supreme x Mondo released this this past weekend at the San Diego Comic Con

THE RING OF THE DEMON SCOURGE!!


I assume most people that would be reading a blog like mine remember My Pet Monster from the 80s. I'm not sure if I ever had the full sized Monster, but my brother and I had mini ones that still had the awesome break apart handcuffs.


I couldn't see myself sporting jewelry like this personally (it took me forever just to get used to wearing a wedding ring!), but for people like me, the packaging can help with this problem.

Also AWESOME!



Read about the ring and stuff here!

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg