Enjoying Some Art

This is one of my nephews. He is my brother's youngest son. Ever since he could hold a crayon in his hand, he has been creating pictures. He progressed from crayon art to pencil and ink drawings and on to oil and acrylic paintings. He is now 16 years old and his art is a passion for him. He hopes to make a career out of it in some way eventually.

He painted the picture below and gave it to his grandmother (my mother). It is hanging on the wall in her room at the nursing home. Yes, I know it looks like it is hanging a bit crookedly. Part of it is the fact that I had to take the picture from a strange angle because of the way the furniture is arranged there.

Because I think he did a wonderful job with it, I wanted to share it with you. Click on the picture if you'd like to enlarge it and see the details.

My nephew has been painting for several years now and has several other works that I love. I hope he continues to work on his art and to develop his talent.


Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg