How Does Your Garden Grow? - Week 8

The peonies bloomed this week! I love these things. They're so delicate and fragrant. The flowers are about 5 inches across!
We had rain the day they bloomed and all those petals collected the water. Under the weight, the stems fell to the ground.
When it stopped raining, I went out to rescue them...
... and now I'm enjoying them inside.
This is the peony plant with more buds. When they bloom I'll bring them inside too.
Here's my jalapeno plant with a flower!





I was worried about the spinach at first. I didn't think it was going to come up, but look at all these leaves! I've been picking spinach every day to add to lunch sandwiches.This is one of the zucchini plants. These things grow so fast you can almost see them grow!
And here's the entire garden. The tomatoes have plenty of flowers. Onions, radishes and bell peppers are doing great.

I hope you enjoyed the garden tour today!

Popular posts from this blog

Blackened Scallops with Pasta

Animals

Jenny Mccarthy Pictures