How Does Your Garden Grow? Week 7

I can't believe it's been seven weeks since we started thinking about our garden and planting seeds to later be transferred to the ground!
I'm lovin' this jalapeno plant!


The spinach I thought wasn't doing so well really took off and I harvested several leaves today that went into my sandwich at lunch!
We'll take a look at some of the flowers...

Here's the peony plant with great big buds on it. Won't be long now!


There are a couple of lily plants that have buds...
And here's the vegetable garden. We put cages around the tomatoes this week. We originally planted four zucchini plants and only two made it -- which may be a good thing since one of our neighbors told us last night that they're not big on "green things". I hope the other neighbors like green things because I'm sure we'll have plenty to give away!

Here's a few other gardens: Mary's Mississippi Garden and Debbie's Nevada Garden

Popular posts from this blog

Blackened Scallops with Pasta

Animals

Jenny Mccarthy Pictures