Smiley Sunday---Photo Roundup

I hope you had a happy Sunday.
These are a few of the things that made me smile today.


A squirrel in the tree in my front yard chattered at me for taking his picture.


I received some new photos of my older son
pole vaulting at his track meet on Friday.






I saw some bleeding heart flowers in my neighbor's yard.



I had a piece of carrot cake with cream cheese icing.


It took me eight pulls on the cord, but I finally got
our twelve year old beast of a lawn mower to start.
That one was a victory smile!



Wild violets are growing next to the garage.



I found a couple of buds on my daisy plants.



I had a cold, sweet slice of a juicy watermelon.




If you would like to participate in Smiley Sunday, click the badge below.



Smiley Sunday Ribbon

Popular posts from this blog

Blackened Scallops with Pasta

Animals

Jenny Mccarthy Pictures