How does your garden grow? Week 5

It's Wednesday... welcome back to our garden! We've been having some rain so our lawn is green and it's nice to look out in the country and see green hills that snow had covered just a few short weeks ago.

This sun was here when we moved in last year. I painted it copper and hung it on the fence.
We'll walk by the container plants first. These are lillies.
Pansies, that always remind me of my grandmother.
This is a peony plant and it grows so fast you can almost watch it as it grows! These are the most beautiful flowers. I can't wait for it to bloom.
Our neighbor's lilac plant. I've already told him that anything that hangs over the fence is mine! They smell so good, I'm going to cut some and bring them indoors.
Little irises are beginning to bloom.The geraniums in hanging baskets are off to a start.
And here we are at the garden we planted a few weeks ago. Look closely and you can see the radishes and onions beginning to come up and see the zucchini plants to the left.
Here's a closeup of the radishes.

On the garden agenda this weekend is thinning the radishes, planting tomato plants and shopping for a couple of shade trees to put on the west side of the house.


Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg