Spring Walk

I just wanted to share some pictures from my walk yesterday. Spring has arrived.


This tree is just down the street from my house.

I see a nest of some sort up there close to the top. They certainly have a beautiful view from there. As they say in the real estate business, "Location, location, location."

Under the big old trees in the park was a whole carpet of tiny flowers. There were two different kinds. This was one of them.


This was the other kind. They all have their heads hanging down. They remind me of little Dutch girl hats or maybe Sally Field as the Flying Nun.
I tried to get a bug's eye view of them from the ground underneath them looking up at them.

The carpet of flowers covers most of this whole area under the trees in the park.



From a distance away, the white flowers on this bush looked like fluffy spiders floating in the air.

This is what they looked like up close.

My favorite weeping willow tree is getting new leaves. The branches look like big soft feathers.

Baseball is back in swing. There was quite a crowd at the local high school baseball game.



There was another game going on at this field---girls' softball here.

The church field had a game going on too.

pretty in pink

I got the feeling I was being watched, but they weren't real.

a ceramic cat


a squirrel

and a bunny

There were more beautiful trees and flowers on the return home.













Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg