Mellow Yellow Monday---A Yellow Walk
I thought for this week's Mellow Yellow, I'd see how much yellow I could find on my walk through the park. This is what I found.





The sunlight was shining on the branches of this weeping willow tree in such a way that it made them look almost as if they were gilded. The second photo shows it the best. You can see a little speck of the moon too if you look very closely.




The street ahead has all of the following on it: my son's school, our church, the nursing home where my mother stays, and our local YMCA.

Oh! ! Yes, you want to go nice and slo-0-o-w for that. Otherwise you might lose your undercarriage!!

a sign on the tennis courts fence: a cardinal with a yellow beak

I guess the fast ones went home already.


I went back by the pollen covered pussy willows on the way home. It's getting dark and you can see a blip of the moon again above the branches.





pollen on the pussy willows in someone's yard on my way to the park
The sunlight was shining on the branches of this weeping willow tree in such a way that it made them look almost as if they were gilded. The second photo shows it the best. You can see a little speck of the moon too if you look very closely.
The street ahead has all of the following on it: my son's school, our church, the nursing home where my mother stays, and our local YMCA.
Oh! ! Yes, you want to go nice and slo-0-o-w for that. Otherwise you might lose your undercarriage!!
MORE daisies!!
a sign on the tennis courts fence: a cardinal with a yellow beak
I guess the fast ones went home already.
an early bloomer
I went back by the pollen covered pussy willows on the way home. It's getting dark and you can see a blip of the moon again above the branches.
