Mellow Yellow Monday---Dandelions


The dandelions have popped up all over the grass. Perhaps not a mellow image for some, but they certainly are yellow. Weed or not, I have always liked dandelions. It is probably their sunny yellow color that makes me like them.

Today, however, they are reminding me I have mowing to do. I mowed our yard here yesterday, but I still need to get the grass mowed over at my mom's house.

My husband and son are sacked out on our big L-shaped double couch like bookends, both home sick suffering from "Man Colds."

So, I'm thinking this is probably a good time for me to get outside and get that mowing done. ;)





To visit others who are posting a photo for Mellow Yellow Monday or to join in the fun, click on the butterfly badge below.

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg