Listen To The Falling Rain--Truly Grateful Series

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the window this morning. It was relaxing and peaceful.

It has stopped for now, but it has done two wonderful things. It has washed the air giving it a fresh, spring smell, and it has turned the grass a rich shade of green. WOO HOO!! It's not brown anymore! It's turning a more beautiful color of green with each passing day.

In celebration of the rain, the first thing I am going to do is post some of my favorite songs about rain.


"Listen To the Falling Rain"---Jose Feliciano




"Rhythm of the Falling Rain"---The Cascades




"It's Raining Again"---Supertramp



Of course, I would be remiss to not include this final song. This song brings me to the second thing I'm going to do in celebration of the rain today---DANCE!

"I'm Singin' in the Rain" with Gene Kelly.





I hope whatever the weather you are having that you find a reason to dance today.


Lord, for rain and the music that celebrates it, let me be truly grateful.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg