How Does Your Garden Grow? Week 2

My friend and neighbor, Debbie at The Friday Friends likes looking out of windows so she started a "What's Outside Your Kitchen Window Wednesday". There isn't much interesting outside my kitchen window, but I'm participating by showing you my garden and how it progresses during the summer.
Here's the garden last week. We'd pulled up most of the weeds and was ready to till it then sit back and wait for a sign that it won't freeze again so we can plant. Most of our seeds have been started indoors.
And here's my garden today. Hello... Mr. Weatherman... this is April 29 and it's been snowing all day! Enough, already!

The good thing is that the snow is melting pretty much as it hits the ground so I don't think there will be a big buildup and we're looking at temps in the 50's through the weekend.

Maybe we'll have made some progress by next Wednesday. Stay tuned and drop on over to Debbie's place to see what other people see outside their windows!
Happy 86th birthday to my wonderful Dad today! I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg