Smiley Sunday---Sunny Walk in the Park

These are a few of the things that made me smile today.


lovebirds--a pair of mourning doves on the telephone wire


buds on the tree branches


crocuses in a neighbor's yard



buds peeking out on my daffodils


this black squirrel who chattered at me because he didn't like me taking his picture



a sea of pine cones that crunched under my feet



a bird's nest made out of bits of a plastic bag---trash thrown away by man and made into something useful by a bird



the sun was shining when I walked through the park today





If you'd like to participate in Smiley Sunday, click the badge below.

Smiley Sunday Ribbon

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg