New England Clam & Corn Chowder

Having been born and raised in Massachusetts, I just wouldn't be true to my roots if I didn't make New England Clam Chowder at least once a year! 

And I need to start using some of this corn we picked and froze last year because before I know it, it'll be time to harvest more corn! 

This recipe comes together easily using diced red potatoes, bacon, canned clams, onions, corn, Half and Half, and some butter and flour to thicken the broth.  This was the perfect balance between those too-thin and too-thick chowders that I don't like.  

If you were born in New England (and even if you weren't!) try this recipe for an authentic, rich and creamy chowder full of clams and potatoes with the smoky flavor of bacon - you won't regret it! 


Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg