Mango Bread with Raisins and Cashews

Susan from Food Blogga had this recipe on her blog. She raved about it being so good and it sure sounded good to me, so I wanted to try it!
How can you go wrong with mangoes, raisins and cashews all in one delicious slice of bread!
I had a hard time not eating the entire mango before I got it into the bread. Sooo good! This bread, with hints of brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, fresh ginger and zesty lime has just become my new breakfast bread!

If you haven't had the pleasure of reading Susan's blog, take a look! In fact, today she's having a giveaway and one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate for See's Candies!


Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg