I Say It's All Right

My older son didn't qualify for the track meet in Atlanta this weekend, as he had hoped, which meant he had an unexpected weekend off. Since he had some free time, he invited his younger brother down to his campus dorm for a visit.

We drove my younger son down to the university and then we all ate pizza out before returning both boys back to the dorm. Here are my sons in the dorm room trying to "out-tall" each other (standing on tiptoes and stretching their heads up, each trying to prove that he is the taller one). They are both taller than I am, so I've already lost that race.

This pond is just across the street from my son's dormitory on campus there. I thought it looked pretty and snapped a picture of it as we left to come back home tonight.


According to my calendar, today was the first official day of spring. I think it is time for the Ohio Department of Transportation to take down this sign which we saw at a rest stop on our drive this afternoon.


After all, it is springtime now, and that means---- here comes the sun!!!



Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg