Snowy Sunday


It was a snowy Sunday. Here are a few pictures from my house today. Great big flakes of fluffy snow fell giving us about three inches of new cover.





It's a bit too early to be thinking about planting any morning glory seeds out here yet.



Weather like this isn't very conducive to walking outside, so I have to take my walk inside. I took some pictures of the YMCA where I go to walk on the indoor track.

The indoor track is on the second floor and looks out over a large gymnasium area that holds two basketball courts. There is a second basketball court on the other side of the large blue and white curtain you see here. In addition to basketball, this gymnasium is also used for volleyball games and for aerobic and step classes.

Twelve laps around the track equals one mile. I try to walk 24 laps to total a two mile walk when I come here, but sometimes it is a little more or a little less.


You can see some of the exercise equipment here on one side of the track. There is more weight lifting equipment off to the side and out of sight in this picture. Also, downstairs in another part of the building is a room full of aerobic equipment: exercise bicycles, treadmills, steppers, and such. A racquetball court and swimming pool and other rooms used for pilates and yoga classes are also downstairs.

It was a full day for a Sunday. I attended church this morning and visited my mother this afternoon. I also managed to get grocery buying done, the checkbook balanced, and income taxes worked on. So after all of that, I think it is time for me to take a little break and dance, don't you?

I bet you can't guess what I want to dance to tonight! Then again, maybe you can. =)

Come on get those arms up in the air with me!



I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday today.

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly an unconscious Argentinean fell through my roof. He was quickly joined by a dwarf dressed as a nun.

408 cheytac vs 50 bmg