Rainy Day
It was a rainy day today with even some thunder rumbling around, but I was still smiling. If it is raining, that means it is too warm to snow, and I don't have to shovel the rain or the thunder.
I accompanied my Mom to her speech therapy appointment today and visited with her for a while. I took the camera along on the drive over there. If you scroll really fast through the photos below, you can pretend like you rode along with me. :-)
I was drenched when I arrived. When she saw me, she said, "It's raining cats and dogs out there."
I said, "Yes, I know. I stepped in a poodle."
I know, I know, it's a very old, very bad, very lame joke, but it made my mom smile. That made it worth my while.
Here's what I saw through my car windows today.


The building in the next two photos is the church that I attend. It is on the way to the rehabilitation facility where my Mom is staying.

This is the rehabilitation facility.


Lots of puddles everywhere.
We still have a few ugly piles of snow lying around here and there too.

It had stopped raining by the time I went back home.
Water filled the gutters at the side of the street out front.
I accompanied my Mom to her speech therapy appointment today and visited with her for a while. I took the camera along on the drive over there. If you scroll really fast through the photos below, you can pretend like you rode along with me. :-)
I was drenched when I arrived. When she saw me, she said, "It's raining cats and dogs out there."
I said, "Yes, I know. I stepped in a poodle."
I know, I know, it's a very old, very bad, very lame joke, but it made my mom smile. That made it worth my while.
Here's what I saw through my car windows today.
It had stopped raining by the time I went back home.